Recognition comes after Bospar won seven PRovoke Innovation awards
SAN FRANCISCO – March 28, 2023 – Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that puts tech companies on the map, today announced it had been shortlisted for six PRovoke SABRE awards, including a Silver SABRE Award for PR Agency Employee Program. This comes a week after Bospar won seven PRovoke Innovation awards. Out of the four agencies nominated for six awards, Bospar is the smallest.
“Pound per pound, Bospar continues to outperform larger agencies,” said Bospar principal and co-founder Curtis Sparrer “The reason why: Bospar invests in people, not property. We have launched as a fully work-from-home agency since we started in 2015, a strategic move PRovoke deemed ‘remarkably prescient.’”
Here is the complete list of nominations:
- Telecommunications: OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting! — Infobip with Bospar
- Government Agencies: Love Pittsfield — Pittsfield with Bospar
- Practice Area | Marketing Communications | Business-To-Business Marketing: Keeping it Real with Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” alum Fredrik Eklund — Real Messenger with Bospar and The Society Group
- Capital Markets Communications: Can’t Touch This — Neon with Bospar
- Advocacy | Crisis Management: Pride Proud — San Francisco Pride with Bospar
- Silver SABRE Awards | PR Agency Employee Program: Not Just A PR Agency — Bospar
Good! Bospar also won two awards in December in the Mobile App category for its work Keeping it Real with Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” alum Fredrik Eklund, submitted with The Society Group, and for Real-Time Engagement (crisis and issues) for Pride Proud, its campaign for San Francisco Pride.