Agency recognized in Public Health category
SAN FRANCISCO — Dec. 22, 2023 — Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that elevates tech and healthcare leaders, today announced that Ragan PR Daily named “Unknown Waters: Charting the Role of Data in Better Patient Outcomes,” its campaign for Carta Healthcare, as the winner in the “Public Health” category. Carta Healthcare is dedicated to creating a healthier future by advancing the technology surrounding data practice at healthcare systems
The winners were announced on Dec. 15 at a luncheon in Washington, D.C.
“Bospar is proud to be recognized for the extraordinary results we achieve for our clients,” said Curtis Sparrer, Bospar principal and co-founder. “We are extremely gratified that our campaign helped spotlight Carta’s transformative technology to help improve efficiencies in our healthcare system.”
Bospar’s media relations campaign for Carta Healthcare created awareness of the importance of easy-to-find health information, positioning Carta as the solution to inefficiencies in the system impacting the patient experience. Bospar made the issue urgent and newsworthy by connecting it to the upcoming holiday travel season and its risks of injury. But it also made the issue personal, sharing Carta CEO Matt Hollingsworth’s story about his mother’s battle with cancer and the impetus for launching Carta Healthcare’s solutions.
The two topics combined on Oct. 17, when Fox News aired a televised report: “Ahead of the holiday travel season, healthcare professionals are urging folks to take their medical records on the road.” The segment featured Hollingsworth talking about his mother’s close call, making the case that modernizing healthcare data is mandatory. More than 60 Fox affiliates aired that report.
Bospar received honorable mention in the following categories:
- Grand Prize for Media Relations Campaign of the Year – Under $50,000: Together by Renee: The AI-empowered App for Better Health
- Media Relations: General Excellence: Together by Renee: The AI-empowered App for Better Health
- Crisis or Reputation Management: Don’t Get It Twisted: How Dee Snider KISSed Off SF Pride
- Cause Marketing: Don’t Get It Twisted: How Dee Snider KISSed Off SF Pride
- Diversity, Equality and Inclusion: Don’t Get It Twisted: How Dee Snider KISSed Off SF Pride
- Technology: OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting!
- Technology: Unknown Waters: Charting the Role of Data in Better Patient Outcomes (Carta Healthcare)