All awards will be announced on February 22
SAN FRANCISCO — December 20, 2022 — Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that puts tech companies on the map, announced that PRovoke Media named Bospar a winner for two Innovation SABRE Awards and a finalist for eight. All winners will be announced during a virtual awards ceremony on February 22. This follows December’s news that PRWeek named Bospar a finalist for 10 awards as well as a Best Places to Work.
REAL and San Francisco Pride campaigns win outright
Bospar won outright in the mobile app category for its work Keeping it REAL with Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” alum Fredrik Eklund, submitted with The SOCIETY Group. The agency work’s for REAL also snagged a nomination for content creation for media sites (earned), marking an achievement for its newly launched integrated marketing services.
PRovoke also recognized Bospar’s crisis work with an award for real-time engagement (crisis and issues) for Pride Proud, its campaign for San Francisco Pride. Bospar’s work with San Francisco Pride also garnered nominations for boldest and micro-budget campaigns. Earlier this year, PRWeek published a case study of Bospar’s work with Pride: “Bospar Steps In Last Minute To Help San Francisco Pride.“
Bospar’s work with NFT marketplace Neon received three nominations, including experiential marketing for live events, most disruptive campaign and start-up marketing campaign. Bospar’s work with Neon has been lauded with nominations from PRWeek and shortlist recognition from Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity. PRWeek even published a deep dive into Bospar’s PR program: Inside Neon’s NFT ATM.
Bospar’s ability to drive coverage for its clients through newsjacking secured the agency a nomination for Love Pittsfield, its work with the City of Pittsfield, Massachusetts. The Berkshire Eagle and the Massachusetts Municipal Association also celebrated Bospar’s successes promoting this city in the Berkshires.
PRovoke named Bospar a finalist for disruptive agency and agency of the future. Bospar co-founder and principal Curtis Sparrer earned recognition as a finalist for iconoclast of the year.
“When we launched Bospar as an all-virtual agency in 2015, we faced the challenge of many disruptors, with potential customers uncertain of a relatively new business model,” said Sparrer. “We took a page from our PR playbook to demonstrate through winning awards that a virtual model could compete and surpass traditional brick-and-mortar agencies since we invest in people and not buildings. Awards programs like PRovoke Innovation Sabres are an important measurement tool for companies considering agency partners since PR insiders and experts measure these submissions on business results.”
Complete list of nominations:
- Experiential Marketing | Live Events: Can’t Touch This — Neon with Bospar
- Most Disruptive Campaign: Can’t Touch This — Neon with Bospar
- Start-Up Marketing Campaign: Can’t Touch This — Neon with Bospar
- Content Creation for Media Sites (Earned): Keeping it REALl with Bravo’s “Million Dollar Listing” alum Fredrik Eklund — REAL Messenger with Bospar/The SOCIETY Group
- Real-time Engagement (Newsjacking): Love Pittsfield — City of Pittsfield, Massachusetts with Bospar
- Boldest Campaign: Pride Proud — San Francisco Pride with Bospar
- Micro-Budget Campaign: Pride Proud — San Francisco Pride with Bospar
- Disruptive agency: Not Just A PR Agency — Bospar
- Agency of the future: Not Just A PR Agency — Bospar
- Iconoclast of the Year: Curtis Sparrer: Taking a Stand and Speaking Up — Bospar