SAN FRANCISCO — December 13, 2022 — Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that puts tech companies on the map, today announced that PRWeek US Awards 2023 named Bospar a finalist for 10 different awards, including outstanding mid-size agency. This follows today’s news that PRWeek named Bospar one of the Best Places to Work for PR, marketing and communications professionals in 2022.
Two Bospar client campaigns were named finalists in the Best Corporate Branding category: FinTech client Neon, for Can’t Touch This, and PropTech client REAL Messenger, for Keeping it REAL with Bravo’s Million Dollar Listing alum Fredrik Eklund (submitted with The SOCIETY Group). This marks an achievement for the agency’s newly launched integrated marketing services. Neon’s campaign was shortlisted for four awards in total.
The team also received several nominations for its LGBTQIA+ non-profit and social justice campaign, Pride Proud, for client San Francisco Pride. Bospar’s Love Pittsfield campaign for the city of Pittsfield in Massachusetts was recognized in the Public Sector category.
“PRWeek awards are dear to my heart, as they showcase the significance of PR, communications and marketing to a brand’s reputation and profitability,” said Curtis Sparrer, a principal and co-founder of Bospar. “The awards also spotlight how PR can be effective to foster a greater good. From Frito-Lay to Bayer to St. Jude, these brands and their agencies were nominated for leading with a higher purpose beyond profits, and I am thrilled to be in their company.”
Complete list of nominations:
- Best Consumer Launch: Neon and Bospar
- Best in Technology: Neon and Bospar
- Best in Community Relations: San Francisco Pride and Bospar
- Best in Multicultural Marketing: San Francisco Pride and Bospar
- Best in Corporate Branding: Neon and Bospar; and REAL Messenger and Bospar/The SOCIETY Group
- Best in Crisis: San Francisco Pride and Bospar
- Best in Public Sector: The City of Pittsfield, Massachusetts, and Bospar
- Best in Non-Profit: San Francisco Pride and Bospar
- Best Promotional Event: Neon and Bospar
- Outstanding Mid-size Agency: Bospar