SAN FRANCISCO — Dec. 13, 2023 — Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that puts tech companies on the map, today announced it has been shortlisted as a finalist for seven PRWeek awards for its work with Brainly, Digibee, Infobip and San Francisco Pride. Bospar Principal Curtis Sparrer is nominated for Outstanding Agency Professional.
Here is the complete list of nominations:
- Best in Product Development: Brainly and Bospar Helping Students Make the Grade
- Best in Technology: Infobip and Bospar OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting!
- Best in B2B: Infobip and Bospar OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting!
- Best in Corporate Branding: Digibee and Bospar From Carnival to the Cloud: Digibee’s Journey From Brazil to the Heart of American Innovation
- Best in Corporate Branding: Infobip and Bospar OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting!
- Best in a Crisis: San Francisco Pride and Bospar Don’t Get It Twisted: How Dee Snider KISSed Off SF Pride
- Outstanding Agency Professional: Curtis Sparrer, principal Bospar
“Want to know the secret about why Bospar is so award-winning?” teased Sparrer. “We invest in journalism. Today, we are one of two PR agencies in the Bay Area sponsoring the SF Press Club Awards Gala. Over 260 journalists are attending, but most PR agencies said investing in the best of journalism was not in their business interests. Journalists notice those things. So here we are.”
Campaign award winners are also candidates for Outstanding Campaign of the Year, to be announced at the PRWeek awards ceremony on March 14 at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City.
Bospar’s award wins for 2023 are testament to its unwavering pursuit to realize results for clients. Earlier this month, Bospar won The Drum Awards crisis category for public relations, for its work with San Francisco Pride, and Bospar Principal Curtis Sparrer was recognized as PR Leader of the Year
Bospar was also named a PRNEWS 2024 “Elite Top 100 Agency” for being one of America’s most innovative PR and communications firms, an honoree on Inc. Business Media’s second annual Power Partner Awards list in the advertising and marketing category and secured a spot on the Inc. 5000 for the third consecutive year, ranking No. 2563 in 2023.
Bospar was also named to Fortune’s America’s Most Innovative Companies list, the only PR agency to receive this recognition, and to the Financial Times list of The Americas’ Fastest-Growing Companies 202 and won over two dozen awards for its outstanding work, including PRNEWS Agency of the Year: Medium, five North American SABRE Awards and seven PRovoke SABRE innovation awards.