The five North American SABRE Awards wins closely follow seven PRovoke Innovation SABRE Awards wins in March
SAN FRANCISCO — May 3, 2023 — Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR and marketing firm that puts tech companies on the map, today announced it received five North American SABRE awards at last night’s 2023 North America SABRE Awards Ceremony. The North American SABRE Awards, organized and presented by PRovoke Media, celebrate winning public-relations campaigns selected by a jury of more than 50 industry leaders from more than 2,000 entries.
Bospar’s five awards, in diverse categories spanning telecommunications, government agencies, capital markets communications, advocacy | crisis management and PR agency employee program, include:
- Telecommunications: OMG: Infobip Celebrates 30 Years of Texting! — Infobip with Bospar
- Government Agencies: Love Pittsfield — Pittsfield with Bospar
- Capital Markets Communications: Can’t Touch This — Neon with Bospar
- Advocacy | Crisis Management: Pride Proud — San Francisco Pride with Bospar
- Silver SABRE Awards | PR Agency Employee Program: Not Just A PR Agency — Bospar
“I am so proud of the Bospar teams that won five North American SABRE awards across five disparate categories, which reflect the range of industries we work in and the caliber of organizations we represent,” said Curtis Sparrer, a Bospar co-founder and principal. “Our winning campaigns celebrated technology revolutions from the beginning of texting 30 years ago to the dawn of NFTs last year, and cultural influencers the City of Pittsfield and San Francisco Pride. The summary of our wide-ranging wins and Bospar itself is in the title of our employee program award win, ‘Not Just A PR Agency.’”
The five North American SABRE Awards wins closely follow seven PRovoke Innovation SABRE Awards wins in March, including Sparrer’s Iconoclast of the Year award.