The Bospar Difference - September Client Coverage
October 11, 2016
What Makes Bospar Different?
Our clients tell us that our ability to secure top-tier media coverage that truly makes a difference in terms of brand visibility and marketing results is something that differentiates us from all those other PR agencies that focus on plans and processes.
- Business Insider: The No. 1 seller of Costco-brand products online isn’t Costco
- Datanami: Latest BI Tool Targets Online Retailers
- AdAge: Is Your Local Macy’s on the Closures List?
- CNET: Walmart closes $3.3 billion deal for Jet.com
- CNET: You’re Wrong! I’m Right! Welcome to Tinder for Political News
- Xconomy: Tech Transforms the Election Experience, From VR to Voter Registration
- PoliMedia: Survey: Americans Rely on TV, Websites for Election News
- ValueWalk: New Data Shows How Differently Left and Right Actually Think
- CNET: Yahoo hit in worst hack ever, 500 million accounts swiped
- iDigitalTimes: Yahoo Hack: Are You One Of The 500 Million Accounts Compromised In Massive Security Breach?
- E-Commerce Times: Hack of Half a Billion Records Takes Shine Off Yahoo’s Data Trove
- PoliMedia: Yahoo finally acknowledges massive hack of user data, only informed Verizon two days ago
ARC Document Solutions
- Inc.: 28 Daily Habits for Success These Executives Swear By
- TechTarget: Integrate IT monitoring tools for potent systems management
- Small Biz Daily: The Dangers of Talking Politics and Other Things Entrepreneurs Need to Know
- Marie Claire: 9 Ways You’ve Been Missing Out on Free Money
- Apartment Therapy: Notes from a Moderate Couponer: Easy, Non-Extreme Ways to Save Money Using Coupons
- The Guardian: World Trade Center mall offers chance to reflect on 9/11 – with retail therapy
- Brides.com: The Surprising Things Men Worry About at Weddings
- Network World: New products of the week 9.19.16
- HR Dive: SmartRecruiters releases first mobile app for field recruiting
- Talent Tech Labs: News Ticker
- SHRM: Tips for High-Volume Recruiters
- Fortune: What Working With Elon Musk Taught Me About Success
- FOX Business: Tis the Season for Cyber Fraud, Here’s How Consumers Can Protect Their Information
- MSN: Tips for consumers to shop safely online
- CNBC: Many online shoppers won’t wait 5 seconds for a page to load
- CIO: CIO’s seat on board reflects IT’s move to agile, DevOps
- Travel Market Report: Top Ancillaries Travelers Will Pay For
- Frugal Travel Guy: Which Hotel Programs Offer the Most Value?
- The Epoch Times: 55 Years Later: Commercial Flights to Cuba Are Back
- Payment Week: Viewpost Dynamic Discounting Delivers Risk-Free, Double-Digit Returns to Businesses
- QSR Web: Viewpost streamlines buyer-supplier payments with enhancement
- Finextra: Viewpost adds supplier-originated early payment request capabilities to dynamic discounting engine
The Bospar team focuses every day on securing important coverage for clients. Let us know if you want to learn more about our results-driven mindset, capabilities and services.