Can artificial intelligence communicate like humans?
Conversica AI can. Conversica is the leader in AI-powered business conversations. Their flagship AI Sales Assistant helps companies find and secure customers by automatically contacting, qualifying and following up with leads via natural, two-way email conversations.
The company wanted to leverage a major Series B funding round to secure wide coverage in business and technology media. They wanted the coverage to target specific industry verticals, create buzz on social media, drive traffic to their website, and generate interest in product demos and free edition sign-ups.
And they didn’t see the funding announcement as a flash in the pan. They wanted this launch to be a turning point in their PR program and company visibility. In order to do that, Bospar needed to bolster Conversica’s thought leadership, establish the company as the new face of AI for today’s enterprises, and secure its first national media coverage.
Bospar worked closely with Conversica to develop funding messaging and corporate positioning. The agency capitalized on the media interest in AI to generate buzz for Conversica and its first-of-its-kind funding round, establishing the company as the new face of AI for today’s enterprises.
Bospar developed a comprehensive, highly-vetted funding media list, inclusive of media and analyst contacts covering:
- Artificial intelligence
- Sales and marketing technology
- Specific verticals tied to Conversica customers.
The PR team:
- Pre-pitched funding news and company stats in tailored pitches to media contacts
- Offered executive interviews under embargo to generate excitement and secure stories for launch day
- Positioned Conversica as the leader in their category, scheduling analyst meetings and ensuring inclusion in all key reports and rankings
- Reviewed and edited bios and other collateral for the CEO and other Conversica spokespeople
- Took on Conversica’s social media properties, growing their Twitter base from 2,000 to 10,900 followers
- Created shareable art and user engagement strategies that relied on earned media and native advertising.
- Leveraged popular culture such as Westworld, Star Wars and Blade Runner to create contributed content bylines
Wall Street Journal: Conversica Raises $34 Million Series B for Business-Focused AI Chat
CRM Buyer: Sales, Marketing Poised for AI Revolution
Bospar generated financial, business, product and vertical coverage, securing more than 450 stories across all relevant media categories, as well as executive profiles, for a total UMV of over 59 million. The team secured coverage in major business and tech outlets, including CNBC, Wall Street Journal, TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Fortune, and Forbes.
The CEO and CMO reported that during the month of the launch, the campaign exceeded its goals, resulting in several new company records:
- 1,300+ visitors to website
- 1,338 social mentions
- 41 product demo requests
- 34 free edition product sign-ups
For its efforts Bospar earned a Platinum 2017 Marcom Award.