SAN FRANCISCO – December 13, 2022 – Bospar, the “politely pushy” PR firm that puts tech companies on the map, announced that PR Daily named its work with NFT pioneer Neon as the winner for its “Innovation in Media Relations” category.
“We are honored to win alongside major companies such as McDonald’s, ESPN, Infinity, Intel, and UPS,” said Curtis Sparrer, a principal at Bospar. “We look forward to continuing to do award- winning work for our clients in 2023.”
The winners were announced on December 12, and the jury recognized Bospar’s media relations work for Neon, which built the simplest, most accessible way to buy, sell and trade NFTs in the real world. Neon installed the world’s first NFT vending machine in New York City and initially struggled to attract media coverage and foot traffic. Neon tasked Bospar with a multi-layered integrated PR and marketing campaign to engage NFT artists, journalists and end consumers to create buzz in the crowded space.
Bospar secured 882 press placements and generated 5.2 billion impressions. PRWeek featured Bospar’s work with Neon as an example of PR that generates transformational business results. Beyond PR results, within two weeks of the launch, sales from the vending machine skyrocketed by over 1,000%, Neon sold over $17K of NFTs, and the machine sold out three times. Inbound requests increased by 150%, with over 50 artists wanting their NFTs sold on the vending machine. In addition, Neon’s online domain authority increased by 9 points, and its profile views increased by 6,100%.
Bospar received honorable mention in the following categories:
- Bospar Delivers Stratospheric Coverage for Unistellar–Grand Prize: Media Relations Campaign of the Year: Over $50,000
- Neon: Making NFTs Accessible to the Common Consumer–Grand Prize: Media Relations Campaign of the Year: Over $50,000
- Bospar Messes with Texas—Grand Prize: Media Relations Campaign of the Year: Under $10,000
- Bospar Messes with Texas—Purpose-Driven Campaign
- Bospar Messes with Texas—Thought Leadership Campaign
- Neon: Making NFTs Accessible to the Common Consumer—New Product or Service Launch
- Bospar Messes with Texas—Pitch
- Neon: Making NFTs Accessible to the Common Consumer—Pitch
- Bospar Delivers Stratospheric Coverage for Unistellar–Research