Senior Content Supervisor
Award-Winning Virtual Tech PR Firm Seeks Senior Content Supervisor
Are you a PR or digital agency pro with great writing, researching, social and traffic management skills, with 10-12 years of experience? If so, you could be working with our award-winning content team to help put some of the hottest tech companies on the map.
Bospar is a close-knit team that represents stellar clients in the most exciting areas of technology. The pace is fast, the demands are great, and the rewards are huge. We make tech PR history – right from our home laptops.
Job Type: Full-time; remote
Job Description: The Senior Content Supervisor will:
- Write press releases, blog posts, pitches and client emails
- Generate ideas for bylines and then develop abstracts based on those ideas
- Proofread/revise/edit content generated by the client account teams, especially pitches
- Help edit/review all client social content
- For those clients assigned to you, participate in internal and client meetings as needed
- Track project progress and keep clients up-to-date
- Manage the content creation workflow by collecting requests for content team support
- Maintain Bospar content development tracking document
- Supply research support
Qualifications: College degree, 10-12 years of PR and/or writing experience. Experience with tech companies. Tech and enterprise knowledge. Proven writing skills for C-level audiences.
Compensation: Highly competitive, plus full benefits
Company Description: Headquartered in the San Francisco Bay Area, Bospar staff is based throughput the country, covering all continental U.S. time zones. Our team includes experts in both social and traditional media and financial and public affairs gurus. We are an entirely virtual company – all staff members work from the comfort of their homes.
Additional Information: Please provide a recent resume.