Salary: Highly competitive
Benefits and Perks: Fully paid medical, dental and vision including dependents; monthly wellness stipend and phone and internet stipend; paid maternity/paternity leave; attention to work-life balance
Work from Home: We’re an award-winning, all-virtual firm offering a collaborative, flexible work environment
Reports to: Principals
Why You Want to Work With Us
We have always been proud to be the place where you can take your remote work up a notch (this is in our DNA). But today, we have course corrected and evolved to adjust to the lessons of COVID and are MORE:
- Interested in outcomes over inputs
- Committed to working with only great companies
- Empathetic to our teams work life balance
- Aware of the importance of mental well- being
- Focused on inclusivity
- Driven to help our team find work that lights them up
But there is always more work to do — so we look forward to hearing how you can help make Bospar even better!
Welcome to Bospar. We are a fast-paced, award-winning, and rapidly growing all-virtual agency that is looking for great candidates at the Senior Vice President level.
Our diverse team is comprised of talented professionals from all walks of life (and locations) who bring their A-game to every Zoom call. We are proud to be one of the few agencies in the industry with a high retention rate! We genuinely care for our employees and work hard to offer them a great work environment.
At Bospar, we work with companies that are making a positive impact in the world and treat our team members the same way that we do with respect and kindness.
We put tech companies on the map — right from our home laptops.
The pace is fast, the demands are great, and the rewards are huge.
We need more people like us. Is that you?
The Senior Vice President is responsible for supporting the Principals and Vice Presidents in strategically counseling and advising clients to deliver effective results.
- Provides strategic counsel and advice to clients, developing and delivering innovative, insightful and integrated solutions of the highest standards, sharing this knowledge with the wider team, leading, empowering and supporting them in the delivery of their roles
- Develops crisis management techniques and advises clients on potential courses of action
- Monitors client strategy and industry trends and landscapes to develop and deliver in-depth strategic solutions to exceed client expectations
- Develops new business and leads the process with prospective and existing clients, monitoring and developing opportunities to secure commercial growth for the division and the wider business
- Protects revenue and builds long-term success by building strong relationships at the highest levels in client organizations and within Bospar
- Develops long term client satisfaction by managing and implementing client service programs
- Creates budgets and manages them profitably, ensuring a balance between client service and profitability and providing rationale to the client demonstrating added value
- Assists with business planning for the division through the analysis and evaluation of opportunities, risks and threats, resulting in a commercially astute plan
- Supports the VPs in key decision-making and calculated risk taking to the benefit of the division and the wider business.
- Defines KPIs and measurement metrics, using them to increase client satisfaction and improve divisional performance
- Leads, motivates and develops account teams and individuals using progressive people management techniques and company processes, ensuring the optimum combination of skills and experience to achieve excellent results for clients
- Connects with colleagues from across the Bospar network, leveraging opportunities to work together to develop global clients for commercial benefit and to enhance professional development and learning
- Develops and maintains an active network of business contacts for the commercial benefit of the company
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field
- Has sharp business and PR acumen to quickly determine short and long term priorities for self and junior team members to ensure all client needs are met
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in public relations. Tech PR experience is highly desired
- Extensive PR agency experience
- Excellent strategic understanding of both traditional and digital public relations
- Digitally savvy
- Ability to convert new business opportunities to revenue
- Highly commercially astute and decisive
- Curious – a desire to learn, improve, apply new knowledge and develop self
- Excellent grasp of clients’ marketplaces, audiences and routes to market
- Incisive, creative and strategic problem solver
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident networker
- Organized with ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities
- Supportive, inspiring and motivational leader
- Personal drive and passion for the industry
- Self-aware and able to adapt personal style and approach to clients and team
- Calm and authoritative in response to issues or crisis